5

Laura's Sketch #21

Posted by Captain Crafter on 10:07 PM
I really enjoyed Laura' sketch this week at 2Sketches4You. It has a nice simple layout and for me thats good, cause I had no problem coming up with a style to suit the sketch. With the big flower I wanted it to say "Look at me, touch me, love me!" I think the colours give the card the punch it needed. Enjoy!

Paper: Textured Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Water Colour Paper, DSP from Salebration.
Ink: So Saffron, Ruby Red, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Aqua Painters (for water colouring)



|

5 Comments


Oh I just love the new look of your blog!! Your card is awesome, and the colors divine!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura


I like the clean and simple style.
Beautiful card.


Wow....awesome card !! Clean and simple...but sooo beautiful !


I really love your card. What kind of paper did you use to stamp your flowers? Watercolor paper? What did you use to color your flowers?


Beautiful! Happy to have found your blog too! GREAT stuff!

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.