1

So Shelli Happy Birthday Creative Challenge

Posted by Captain Crafter on 7:25 PM
I know it's not hard to figure where I got the inspiration for this card (cover of the 2009-2010 SU catalogue). I haven't purchased anything from the new catalogue yet, so I used what I had to develop my card. The only things that are non SU: Adirondack Acrylic Paint and one little flower that's in-between the two felt flowers.

Also, I used my specially designed blow pen to make the splatter, and I must say it's works much better than the spritzer tool. I have tried the spritzer, but I had difficulty controlling the amount of ink so that's why I developed my own tool to create the splatter.



|

1 Comments


So glad to see you back and doing some crafting! You don't have anything from the new catalogue yet? We are going to have to fix that!

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.